Friday 16 December 2011

Woo hoo! Check out my new DT banner!!!

I've been on the point of combustion for two weeks but at last I can spill the beans! I am a member of the new design team over at Lili's Little Fairies! I'm not quite sure how that happened and, to be perfectly honest, I'm still quite stunned! I did think that maybe Mummy Fairy Jacqui had made a mistake but then she sent me the banner so it seems not! I now believe in miracles!! What better way to start than to post a card of Lili's little fairies.
I made this in a super hurry yesterday! In the space of a week I became a DT member and got my first magazine commission (from Creative Cardmaking) so I'm in a flat spin at the moment. The beautiful stamp was one sent as part of my Cardmaking and Papercraft prize. All the stamps are beautiful and I'm itching to get them all inked up! The papers are from the Polkadoodles Pretty Sweet CD (really, this is a great CD for backing papers!).
There's LOTS of blog candy on offer over at Lili's Little Fairies so call in and get your name on the list!

It's been a really odd couple of months; I feel like lady luck has been sat on my shoulder (this really is not the norm!) I want to say thank you to Jacqui for giving me this amazing opportunity and hope that you can all call in at the challenge blog and take part in the challenges. For once, I'm really looking forward to the new year.

Big fairy hugs, Jayne xx

4 comments:

Hazel said...

That's fantastic news, Jayne, Enjoy it, you deserve it judging by all your cards that I've seen. They're super, including this one. Hazel x

Unknown said...

Many congratulations Jayne, well deserved. You must be on cloud nine xx

Home sweet home said...

Congratulations:):)
Your card is so beautiful,love all of it.:):)

Elise said...

Hello Jayne! What a beautiful blog you have! I am looking forward to "playing" with you on Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise