Sunday 4 December 2011

Crazy Week!

I've got absolutely nothing done all week! It's been one thing after another and now I only have a few days to make several cards for my niece and her mum! Oh well, maybe some pressure will help the awol crafting mojo return. This card is for my nieces mum; I've made so many cards for them over the years it's getting tricky coming up with something new.
The image is a Sam Poole stamp from Creative Expressions (Travel set). I've distressed the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink. The papers are Papermania (using up my stash!). The black seam binding is also from Sam Poole's shop. The yummy flowers are from WOC - I love the black and pink together. The inside of the card has been done to match the outside I just forgot to take a picture!
It's been a funny old week. I won the Crafter's Companion challenge blog (randomly selected) and then I won some ribbon on the Joanna Sheen blog hop and then I got some ridiculously fabulous news that I can't share just yet but has made me super giddy!
Just a short post today - I've been at a birthday party full of 4/5 year olds and I have a throbbing headache! Here's hoping the crafting mojo returns this week.
Have a great evening, hugs, Jayne x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning the goodies Jayne, your card is stunning, I absolutely luv pink & black together it looks so elegant. Can't wait to hear your other good news xx

vickisunshine said...

A beautiful card. Love the pink and black together, so pretty.
Hugs,
Vicki x

Hazel said...

Congratulations! And again! And again! (I think it was three in total.) I've just read the magazine and seen the wonderful news. Well done you. Hazel x