Monday 5 December 2011

Crafter's Companion 'New Beginnings' Challenge

Today, I was supposed to be making birthday cards but my heart wasn't in it so I made this instead!
The image is a Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K stamp. It's been coloured with copics and then had copious amounts of glitter slathered on top! I have distressed the edges with spun sugar Distress ink. The frame around the image is the large circle motif from the Fleur de Lis Motifs spellbinders (needs must - I don't have a large enough scalloped circle die to fit this image!). The doily heart (from Joanna Sheen) has also been distressed with spun sugar Distress ink. The corner is also from the Fleur de Lis spellbinders dies. The papers are from a Nitwit FQB (I think this one is called possibilities and it is scrummy). The seam binding ribbon and flowers are from WOC.
Apologies for the photography; I really can't seem to get a good picture of an easel card.
I'm going to enter this into the Crafter's Companion 'New Beginnings' challenge - I'm still giddily awaiting my prize from winning last months challenge. Can't wait!
I hope my crafting mojo returns soon - it's hard work without it!

Have a great evening, hugs, Jayne x

2 comments:

Hazel said...

It's beautiful. I love this image - I have a card lying on my desk with this image. It's for our neighbours who are getting married some time this month. Hazel x

M said...

This is a beautiful card - such a sweet stamp! xx