Saturday 31 December 2011

First Stampotique card!

I've wanted a Stampotique stamp for at least 18 months but never got around to buying one so when I saw this on sale in a craft shop yesterday I snapped it up! I'm posting this card, not because it's a good card but, because I felt total joy making it! I really love these images and I'm gonna be buying a load more.

The clock die behind the image is a Tim Holtz sizzix die - I bought it in the sale so that's okay then!!! The papers, I think, are Echo Park. The crackle stamp around the image is one from Creative Expressions.

I like making cute cards but this card just makes me smile! I've decided to stretch myself a bit more in the new year, do the cards that I love, whether or not they sell!!

I'm not great with the whole new year thing but a few months ago I came across a Tim Holtz stamp with the following quote "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain". I wish, very much, that someone had told me this years ago. So, this year, I'm going to put my wellies on and dance in some puddles! Here's to stormy weather! Big hugs, Jayne xx

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love your card Jayne, That image is fantastic and the papers and clock die match the image perfectly.

Happy New Year to you.
Becky x