Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas came early . . . . .

Thanks to the lovely ladies at LOTV Christmas has most definitely come early for me! In October I found out that I'd won £650 worth of crafting goodies in the Cardmaking and Papercraft Cardmaker of the Year Competition. Today I received the first installment of the prize - a big envelope stuffed full of LOTV goodies. I've not had time to play with any of it yet but I did take a quick piccie.
I can't wait to get inking those stamps! A special 'thank you' to Anne who selected the prizes; she did a great job at choosing a really nice mix of stamps and cute squares.
As predicted I've not had much time to craft in the last couple of days - shopping, wrapping presents and today it was my daughter's school play! Not exactly life in the fast lane! I did manage to print off a few pages of the Polkadoodles 'Pretty Sweet' CD though. If you haven't yet succumbed, I would say that it was worth buying for the scrummy backing papers alone. I made a super quick card!

My only moan about the CD is that I wish that some of the images were small enough to fit inside a standard nestie shape! I'm going to have to faff about re-sizing the images with MCS - this is not so good when you are computer illiterate! Apart from that, it looks to be a really beautiful mix of images and papers.
I'm off to watch Law and Order (when is NCIS coming back?) and do some colouring!
Big hugs, Jayne xx

3 comments:

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Congratulations! What fabulous goodies, I love LOTV. Elaine xx

Hazel said...

Your goodies look great. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest when they arrive! Your super quick card is great as well. Hazel x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful card Jayne and well done on your win. The goodies look fab!

Wendy -x-