Monday 12 December 2011

Another Tilda . . .



I have left my Tilda's un-inked for far too long! It's another outing for the Polkadoodles Pretty Sweet CD papers. I'm just loving these at the moment. I've distressed the edges of the papers with Ranger's Picket Fence crackle paint. I'd never done this before but love the effect. Hmm, I can see the crackle paint coming out lots in the future! The heart doily is from Joanna Sheen and has been distressed with spun sugar and walnut stain distress ink. The flowers and ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The charm was from my stash - possibly bought it in the Works. Tilda has been coloured with copics and the edges distressed with spun sugar. I haven't tried pink and brown as a colour combo before but it made a nice change from girlie pinks and lilacs!
I'm going to have a look through all my new Lili of the Valley stamps and do some stamping and colouring whilst watching absolute rubbish on the T.V. Might have a mince pie or two whilst I'm at it. 
Have a great evening, hugs, Jayne xx

No comments: