Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

What a week! I've felt pretty ghastly all week and it looked like being a pretty rubbish Christmas but thankfully I feel much better today. I'm having a breather before doing battle with the last of the Christmas jobs. I made this card last night because I couldn't leave these yummy papers untouched a minute longer!

The papers are from the Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen collection which was part of my Craftime prize. They are such beautiful papers; I think they'll get plenty of outings! The image is LOTV Rosie with a cake and is sooo cute! The flowers, corner and ribbon are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. The little tag behind the image is from the Tim Holtz tiny tabs and tags (a bargain from the Sir Stampalot sale!).

I am shattered and yet there is still so much to do. I did manage to get the cards and instructions written up for the magazine article so, craft wise, the only thing left that I have to do is the card for the first Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog. It kicks off on the 5th of January and I hope that you can join us. Until then there is still lots of blog candy to be won so hop over and get your name on the list!

Nearly forgot to say - CULT PENS ROCK! A couple of my very much used copics stopped working yesterday :(  So I placed an order with Cult Pens and the order came today! Now that's what I call service! Also on the honour role of great service this year are Joanna Sheen, Foil Play, LOTV and Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, peaceful and healthy new year. Thank you so much for popping over to my blog and leaving your lovely comments; it feels like I've made lots of new friends. Have a great evening, holiday hugs, Jayne xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I'm glad that you're feeling a little better. Your card is lovely. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the year ahead. Hazel x