Wednesday 30 November 2011

Red, aqua and a caterpillar!

I thought I'd try something a bit different to try to muster up some enthusiasm and I think it might have worked! These colours are a bit outside my comfort zone but I quite like them together.
The image is the LOTV image I used on the advent calendar (D Day tomorrow!). The card is from a Kanban kit that I thought was destined for ebay. I hated the toppers that came with it but once I discarded them I decided I quite liked the backing papers! The flowers are WOC, again. It was a really good excuse to use the aqua and white flowers that I think are my favourite. Okay, I have a lot of favourites. lol. The card blank was made from a Go Kreate frilly frame XXL die with a spellbinder circular aperture cut out of the middle. All in all I'm happy that at least I don't hate the card!
More importantly, my four year old daughter made this fabulous caterpillar with her new plasticine.

How fab is that? I promised I would put it in my blog for the world to see. I didn't tell her that probably only me and her dad read my blog!!!
Ah well, off to have a cuppa and catch up with the news. Have a great rest of your day, hugs, Jayne x

1 comment:

jo said...

Your cards are all stunning Jayne!
Indigo must be get her creativity from you, you can tell her I love her catterpillar.
Jo x