Tuesday 19 January 2016

Snow Fun!

Did ya get snow at the weekend? We did :-)  Unfortunately our snowman is now a pile of mush in the garden. This image reminded me of my girls at the weekend :-) The image is Merry Kissmass from My Favourite Things. The yummy papers are Snow Family and are the new release from NitWit Collections.
After my dismal effort at Christmas card making last year I have decided to start early this year! Lol!!!!
I'm frozen today - I'm off to make a cuppa before heading off to preschool. Sending hugs, Jayne xxx

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done Jayne, gorgeous colours and cute image

Annette said...

A gorgeous image and pretty new papers. I saw them too and was tempted, but then I looked at all the other papers I have and decided to be good (for now, not sure how long that will last though). Hope you're ok sweetie. No snow here (yet) although it was forecast. I'd rather it didn't though if the truth be told!

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, love the cute image.

Donna x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, love the image and pretty papers
No snow here!....:-(
Lorraine x

Tracy Welham said...

Super cute card. We had a sprinkling of snow last week but it didn't lay. I hope we get more as I love walking my Newfoundland dog in the snow. Creative Blessings, Tracy

Sarah said...

This is fantastic!! Love the stamp and the papers are yum!! xx

Janjan said...

Very cute image, lovely card.
So nice to see all these posts on your blog Jayne, you have given me some much needed inspiration.
Thank you xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is so sweet! I remember loving to play in the snow as a little girl and making the lumpiest snowmen ever. Now I whine incessantly if it is slightest bit cold. How times change!

coops said...

So gorgeous Jayne.I love the sweet image and stunning design and colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

No snow for me :-( Your card is as close as I have got to a snowman this winter! It's a super cute design and I love the pretty colours :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx