Sunday 13 November 2011

Pretty in Pink!

Finally work on the Christmas cards has begun. This of course means that I, the dining room, my daughter and the dog are now covered in glitter! This Crafter's Companion S.w.a.l.k image is just too cute for words. It practically screams out 'colour me in pink and throw a mountain of glitter over me!' It would have been rude not to.


The image has been coloured with copics and then distressed around the edges with spun sugar distress ink (this is such a pretty ink). Obviously then copious amounts of glitter was applied to the image and then around the matt for good measure. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and again have been glittered. The papers I think are from a papermania pad (I think it had some penguins in it somewhere - something and Percy perhaps!?). I love this girly shade of pink - pity they don't do a whole pad of just these two designs. The snowflake is from a spellbinders set. I had to buy them as the craft goblin has stolen my Marianne creatables snowflakes! The bauble is also a spellbinders nestie and is just the right size for the sentiment. I hardly ever use the smaller nesties so am chuffed whenever I find a use for them!

I'm going to try to enter this into the Crafter's Companion Let it Snow challenge - this computer business is quite stressful. If all goes well I think I may celebrate with a cup of tea and a slice of M&S rhubarb and custard swiss roll. The diet starts when I've finished the roll!!!!

Hope you have a great week. Hugs, Jayne x

3 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a gorgeous card and a really sweet image.

Wendy -x-

Sharon said...

Lol you know it's nearly Xmas when you get a glittery dog!! Gorgeous card! x

Hazel said...

Super card, another lovely SWALK image. They're really cute. Hazel x