Tuesday 29 November 2011

A pink card . . . . . for a change!

Apologies for a super quick post - it's not been the best of weeks and I think I may have over done the Christmas cardmaking! I now can't face cardmaking of any variety. This was a card made for my Mother-in-Law for her birthday a few weeks ago. The stamp was an impulse buy (!); one of a set of about five sheets of stamps from QVC. I don't think it's even marked with the brand name. I don't think I've even used any of the others but this bouquet has proved jolly useful for all sorts of occasions. I think the papers are papermania and a Forever Friends Easter pack. I really love the Martha Stewart lattice border punch; pretty but not over fussy. The image is coloured with copics and the seam binding and flowers are WOC again (I am such a shocker for buying embellishments).
Hopefully in the next few days I'll recover some crafting mojo and get back to work - I hope so as not even wanting to craft is not a good sign . .

Have a lovely evening, hugs, Jayne xx

3 comments:

Home sweet home said...

Lovely card,love the image and the colouring is fab.Have a nice week.:)

Hazel said...

Your pink card is lovely. My mojo has been missing as well. I made one card yesterday though so maybe it's coming back. Hazel x

Unknown said...

gorgeous card Jayne love the colour combo xx