Wednesday 9 November 2011

Saved by a Flower Fairy!

My daughter's schoolfriend, Lois, is five tomorrow so I needed to make a quick girly card. I didn't have time to do lots of colouring so I hit my CD stash. I've barely used my Crafter's Companion Flower Fairy CD but after looking through it today I'm not sure why that is. It's really beautiful and has some great backing papers and after much faffing I decided to use Zinnia (my favourite). In purple (surely not!)

The photography is truly dire - my fault I left it till this evening to do the piccies and couldn't get decent light anywhere. Huge apologies - still you can get the idea . . .

I've used the spellbinders grand scalloped nestie to make the base card. I've gone mad with the gems (again) but this is partly because my local craft shop (Samuel Taylor's) was doing a promo of 6 packs of gems for £5. Super bargain! So I didn't feel too guilty using them with gay abandon. The image is decoupaged (okay, it doesn't really show on the photo but it is. Honest). I've used lots of glitter too. Maybe the next photo is better . . .



Okay, so not really!

Hopefully Lois will like the card, more importantly I hope she has a fabulous birthday.

I'm going back to colouring Christmas images tonight so that, hopefully, I'll get some Christmas cards made tomorrow. I live in hope.
Hugs, Jayne x



No comments: