Tuesday 15 November 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. . . .

I think we've ascertained that I really love this S.w.a.l.k image lol! I'm going to put it away tomorrow. Promise. I'm always buying magazines with 'free' papers in them and then never use the papers. This months Creative Cardmaking, though, has some beautiful papers in soft colours so I've started to make use of them. I love this soft turquoise and green and I have lots of WOC flowers to match so it was a done deal.
 There was just enough matching papers to make this easel set of drawers. The iced lime ribbon is from Wild Orchid and beautifully matched the green accents in the papers. The charm was from a pack of 6 from the works which was a bargain at £1!! I really love making these little drawers - I made an advent calendar with 24 drawers for a competition and now my daughter wants one in pink for Christmas. Best start that soon.

I really need to hunt out some images for more traditional cards to cover my bases but I'm loving these S.w.a.l.k images so much I need a nudge in the right direction!

I've eaten too much rhubarb and custard cake and need to go and veg on the sofa with a cup of tea! Diet starts tomorrow. Really it must.

Have to do some h*******k tomorrow :(  That'll take my mind off food!

Hugs, Jayne xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

It's lovely, Jayne. I got hooked on cute images after being against them for years. I made cards galore and still have most of them so I've started on more grown up designs again. I do love SWALK and LOTV images though, oh and Mo Manning. Did you manage to get your banner sorted? Hazel x