Monday 7 November 2011

Funky Fairy!

My beautiful niece is seventeen in a couple of weeks time and I have to make three cards for her! She's not really a pretty floral card kinda gal so it's been tough. This is the first card I've made for her. The image is a Debbi Moore image from the Kerri Jo collection of stamps. This is a great range of stamps  - especially for tweens and teens. I just love this fairy's attitude!



The papers are Papermania again - see I'm trying to keep my promise and use some of my stash. I love the colours with this one; any excuse to use purple! This was my first chance to use the black lace which is just gorgeous. The lace and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts but I think the black seam binding was from Sam Poole's on-line shop (an excellent shop with lots of Creative Expression goodies). The corner is a die from the Fleur De Lis Accents Spellbinders Shapeabilities. It's a really useful little corner and I'm using it lots.

Ahh, it's that time again when I have to do battle with the computer and attempt to post this. I'm sure one day I'll get the hang of this. No doubt blogger will then change the system!!!

Happy crafting,

Jayne x

No comments: