Monday 14 November 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland . . .

I've tried to crack on with the Christmas cards today so here are a couple of quick cards. Again I apologise for the photography; I must try to take photos in daylight or it's a disaster! The first is the same S.w.a.l.k image as yesterday. I do really like this image and it will be perfect for my daughter to give to one of her school friends.

The whimsy stamp banner die has had another outing - I couldn't resist! I'm not a huge fan of green but this soft green is beautiful. The second card is made from a Tatty Teddy kit I bought ages ago. Pink and green again! I must try something else tomorrow or all the cards will the same.
The sentiment is from LOTV and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

My husband picked up two crafty parcels for me from the post office this evening containing goodies from Sir Stampalot (well, they were having a sale) and WOC (lots of yummy flowers). I also, accidentally of course, ordered the Jane Shasky CD from Joanna Sheen. Those wobbly shelves are a real hazard!!!! So, I am off to investigate the parcels and also try to find Christmas backing paper that is neither pink nor green. I may be sometime  . . . .

Hugs, Jayne x

No comments: