Monday 24 July 2017

LOTV new release!

Oooh it's new release time over at LOTV. I bought myself 7 digis for £10 :-) How awesome is that? Anyhoo, this is one of my cards that I made for the new release.
I used the utterly scrumptious 'Cosy Penguin' image with 'Frosty Christmas' papers. I just love this release.
Hugs, Jayne x

I'm entering this into:

ABCchristmas challenge - N is for New O is for Old - the digi is new and the papers are old :-)
Weekly Christmas Card challenges #17 
Winter Wonderland - Use a digi
The Ribbon Girl - Use an image
A Snowflakes Promise - Challenge 42 - Anything Goes
As You like it - Do you prefer gems or pearls - I use pearls mostly because they always look super elegant :-)

13 comments:

Annette said...

I love this one Jayne, it's one of my faves from the new release. I love that pingu and it's so beautiful in your frosty blues. Gorgeous. xx

Brenda said...

Oh, my, I'm heading over to LOTV right after this. This is a darling card and you coloring is beautiful. The pearls are the perfect extra touch. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous this is just adorable love this new release Love and hugs Carole x

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely cute and gorgeous, and what a fabulous use of the pearls! Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI for this challenge. Hugs xx

Tracy Welham said...

That is so sweet! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and the image is so cute
Hugs Kaz xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is my fave and I love the colour combo you used.

La Papera Gialla said...

Sooo lovely!
Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge and good luck!
Monica - CCC DT

Inkyfingers said...

This is just adorable Jayne and your colouring is fabulous.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Helen said...

So sweet!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I'm off to LOTV x

Zw@@n said...

Aaah, such a cute image and I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Cindy said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.