Sunday 16 November 2014

Snow-vember!

Over at Squirrel's blog we're just over half way with the Snow-vember challenge. Basically, we'd like to see cards with snow people/animals on them. Thank you to all who have entered - Squirrel's worked super hard and produced a mountain of snow creature cards :-)

Now, I've lost the packaging for this little fella - he's one of my oldest stamps, but I think he's from Personal Impressions.The fab paper is from the Polar Pals kit over at NitWit Collections.
My poor hands are super painful today - Carpal Tunnel and heaven knows what else. I'm not going to the doctor - I just don't want to know!! So I shall say goodbye for now. Hope you're having a great weekend. Biggest of hugs, Jayne x



10 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww such a sweet snowman, he looks so cheerful! I love the pretty papers and beautiful detailing too.
I must apologise for not visiting your blog in a while, for some reason you haven't been showing up on my reading list but were back today - strange!
Sorry to hear that you are suffering Jayne, I hope things improve for you really soon.
Take care, sending big hugs
Sue xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, love that cute Snowman and great design.
Sorry to hear about your hands, you have my sympathy. My left one gives me "Jip" to the extent I have to use my eBosser. I can't spread my hand to grip any other Die Cutting Machine.
Hugs

Patricia x

Lorraine said...

What a cute little snowman and I love the gorgeous papers. Hope the pain in your hands eases up.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Aww what a cute snowman! Gorgeous paper and shape! Love the pretty lace too!
Aww hope your hands improve soon!
Lucy x

Diane.W. said...

Lovely card.Can I ask what do you use to get the paper that shape? is it a labels one, grand nestie? I have some card blanks like it & I make a real mess trying to cut them to that shape!!! :)

Diane said...

What a super cute design.

Hugs diane

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie :0)) hugs Pops x x x

Annette said...

Sorry to hear you're in pain honey. Your card is adorable. Love the snowy.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh he is super cute hun - such a simple little snowman but you have made him look amazing on this gorgeous card. Love him. Sorry you are in a lot of pain sweetie - whisky and a microwave wheat bag might help - but don't microwave the whisky. Hugs Me xx

Jennifer said...

Love this, Jayne! Your little snowman looks so cute, and appears to be proudly posing for his photograph.

So sorry to hear that you are having such pains in your hands...I hope they soon disappear (the pains, not your hands!!!!!!!!).

Hugs,
Jennifer. x