Saturday 1 November 2014

Snowvember and Less is More!

Apologies for my absence from blogland and my total failure to come and visit your blogs :-(  I don't have words for the last few weeks. I'm hoping things can only get better :-)

I made this card as a sample for the local craft shop (Samual Taylor's)  It's not really my thing, but I can only use what they sell in the shop so I'm a bit limited! The super cute chubby snowman is from Woodware and he just makes me smile - short and plump. He's me in snowperson form ;-)

So, it's Snowvember over at the lovely Squirrel's blog! You have a month to join in the snowman fun! All you need to do to enter is make a card featuring a snow person.

Over at Paula's blog, A Little Bit Crafty, we are have a Less is More challenge. I'm more of a more is more kinda gal, but it is supposed to be a challenge!!

There are lots of fab prizes up for grabs and I hope that you get the chance to join in.

Hugs, Jayne xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww sorry you're having a hard time Jayne! Sending lots of love!
Very cute chubby snowman! Like the sentiment too and paper bow!
I have trouble resisting embelishments too! No ribbon lace or flowers eek!! :-P
Lucy x

Sammy said...

Awww, he's a cutie! And I just adore his scarf and hat. Beautiful colouring! x

I go to Samuel Taylors whenever I need distress ink pads, as they usually have a great deal on them in our local shop, but apart from that you're right, there's not a huge range of choice, and it can also be rather pricey compared to other places... x

Squirrel x said...

I love your chunky snowman! Although he does look a little startled, lol. Gorgeous make hunny (thank you), and an adorable card, the bow is the perfect finishing touch without being in your face, love it. Hugs xx

Annette said...

I love him Jayne. He's adorable and I love your gorgeous colouring. He's a star.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous snowman Jayne, so cute! Gorgeous card
Hugs
Wendy xx

Kim said...

super cute snowman card Jayne. Hope you're ok? And that November proves to be a good month for you.
Take care, Kim x

Julie B said...

This is such a cute little chap, well not so little LOL,:)

Patricia said...

Now that's my kind of Snowman I love him.
Glad you found the hugs useful
Hope things are on the up now
Pop over anytime there are always plenty of hugs for the taking

Patricia x