Friday 21 November 2014

Dreamees on Create and Craft Today!

The ladies from Dreamees are on Create and Craft today with fab goodies at 2pm and 7pm :-)

This is a card I made from delish Dreamees goodies some while back. Sorry about the photos - this was with the old camera just before it died!


I used some WOW embossing powder and a scrummy pink ribbon and it was job done. Thank you for the good wishes regarding the joint pain I have at the moment. I tried some colouring yesterday and decided that colouring may not be an option for a while!
That's me for today. Hope you're having a great week. TGI Friday!!!

Hugs, Jayne xx

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Love, love, love this beautiful card. I really like the "pink" , different but Oh! So! effective.
Have a good weekend

Patricia x

Squirrel x said...

Well this is mighty pretty hun - the pink looks super on your fab design. Classy and elegant. The card, not you. ROFL. Huggles xx

Lorraine said...

Very pretty. love it
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

very classy and adore the colour and shape
hugs Kate xx

coops said...

so stunning jayne.gorgeous stylish tree and i love the easel design :D

xx coops xx

Sarah Wilks said...

Hi Jayne, I got my subscription to Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine today and I believe congratulations are in order! You mentioned Squirrel in yr interview and I'd just read a blog mentioning the same name so I managed to track you down - lol hope that doesn't sound too stalkeresque! Love your cards - they are very sweet. Congrats again x Sarah x

Annette said...

Wow, this is lovely Jayne. I love the circle shape and the pink tree is gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Jennifer said...

So, so pretty, Jayne. I love that luscious bow!!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x