Thursday 6 November 2014

Not a Square over at Crafty Little Fairies!

This month over at Crafty Little Fairies we want to see anything but square cards! Great excuse to get those scrummy huge dies out :)

My card today teams the lovely LOTV snowman image with the NitWits Polar Pals Collection. I've used the Spellbinders poinsettias die too.

Aww, I love this image :)

It's a school morning so gotta run!!! Hope that you get the chance to join us this month.

Thank you for all your kind words and hugs, I really appreciate it! Hugs, Jayne x

4 comments:

Judith said...

This is just so lovely Jayne - I enjoyed getting my big dies out too - they always create such a special looking card - love that snowman and your papers are perfect with it hugs Judith x

Annette said...

This is gorgeous, I love the vibrant colours and your shading is just perfect. I think I have this die too :0) Not used it for ages so must dig it out.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Kat W said...

I really love these big shaped dies but only have 1 and have had real trouble finding any more :-(
The turquoise and red together is lovely and vibrant and the poinsettia in matching DP looks gorgeous.

Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so stunning jayne.i love your colour combo and papers and your snowman is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx