Sunday 23 November 2014

A get well offering!

This was one of my entries for Crafter of the Year in Cardmaking and Papercraft. I love this little LOTV stamp and the papers from Raspberry Road Designs were perfect. I even treated myself to some (more) WOC flowers ;-)
I used some glossy accents on the puddle and in the 'medicine' bottle!
Excuse my 'death by photo' post!
I was really super chuffed to get runner up. Big congrats to my teamies who also came runner up. Not sure if they've announced it on their blogs so I won't name them. 

Biggest of hugs, Jayne xx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is stunning Jayne! Saw in my magazine yesterday you got runner up! Huge congrats!! What goodies did u win? 😊
Lucy x

Sarah Wilks said...

Oh wow this is even prettier then the card they showed! I have got to buy some LOTV stamps - they are so cute. Congrats again on your win. Crafty hugs Sarah x

Lorraine said...

A stunning creations Jayne. James looks fab and I love all the details.
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your runner up place, well deserved.
Lorraine x

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations Jayne,your makes are beautiful :) x

Squirrel x said...

Awesome make hunny - this will be why you were chosen! Gorgeous work. Hugs xx

Annette said...

WOW this is just stunning. I concur, I'm not surprised you were picked as a winner. Your colouring is just perfect and James is adorable. Congrats honey :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Jayne, well done you! So well deserved though. Thanks for lyour lovely comment on my Blog too. Judy x

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.your design is fantastic and i love adorable james.massive congrats on your runner up win, that is a huge acheivment when you think of the amount of entries they must get, well done ;D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

It's very easy to see why this card played a part in your recent magazine success...it is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Big, Big Congrats!!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Elise said...

Hiiiiii Jayne!!!!!!!!! :) OoOh I love James the bear .. he is just the most darling bear!!! You've coloured him so beautifully and love those woc flowers too! ;) And a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you Jayne! Very well deserved!!!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise