Saturday 26 January 2019

Winnie Winterland

It's week 4 at Make a Christmas Card Every Week and so far so good! I didn't stick to the theme this week - I wasn't in a chimney and rooftop mood!! So I made this one using the Polkadoodles Winnie Winterland CD ROM :-)


I'd forgotten the CD contained digis and had a nice surprise when I found this super cute image to colour. The CD also has lots of bits and bobs and embellies to cut out - the problem is knowing when to stop adding things!!!! I do so love a well embellished card ;-)

I'm off to tackle yet another pile of ironing - I'm beginning to wonder whether my neighbours are leaving their washing to iron. Surely a family of four cannot possibly produce this amount of ironing????? xxx

9 comments:

Annette said...

Beautiful card Jayne. Hope the ironing pile wasn't too huge. xx

Squirrel x said...

Oooh you are organised! I need to take lessons. Super cute and very pretty hun! Xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jayne, a super image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great use if the elements and auch a cute couple

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, super cute!
Wendy xx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love Mr. and Mrs. Claus!! You colored them beautifully!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart ,lief plaatje.
Groetjes Gerrie

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic Jayne, such a sweet image too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Anne said...

I joined that group to make a Christmas card each week but it's not really going to plan!
This is fab, I'm loving Polkadoodles at the moment
Anne x