Sunday 21 April 2013

Recycle Something over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog!

Over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog this fortnight we would like to see you use something recycled on your card. This could be an old button, ribbon or, like me, a cereal box!  I received these yummy House Mouse stamps from Sheenie Towers for this challenge! They are the House Mouse 'Chocolate Heart' set and can be bought here. There are days when I think I've got just the best job ever!
I cut out two cheery Lynn heart dies from a cereal box and painted them with white acrylic paint and then distressed them with walnut distress stain. The little felt flower on the bow is from my daughter's broken hair slide (she doesn't much 'do' hair slides. Or tidy hair of any description for that matter :))

The papers are from a the Debbi Moore Shabby Chic Teddy Bear CD ROM (which includes some really beautiful papers!)
So, that's me. There is a £15 Joanna Sheen voucher up for grabs for the winner so I really hope you get chance to enter.
Apologies for the late post. A combination of feeling rough, computer difficulties and a VERY long performance involving a five year child and a written comprehension came together to cause utter chaos. Ahh, the joys of life :)
Hope you're having a great weekend, hugs Jayne xx

12 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so sweet. An adorable image and I love the gorgeous papers,design and embellishments,
Hugs Sharon x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. The image is adorable. I love the colour scheme and beautiful detailing.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Hanneke said...

What a gorgeous card! Great recycling idea and lovely image and colors! Hugs, Hanneke

Kim said...

fabulous card Jayne, love the heart dies!
Kim x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant card Jayne. Amazing what you can do with a cornflake box!! Love the sweet image and all the pretty embellies too.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jayne, it's adorable.
Hugs Wendy xx

Nat said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I have this stamp it's just so sweet! Fab recycling too!
Natx

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.great card shape and i love your pretty colours and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Jayne, this is one of my favourite shapes for cards and I love how you've decorated your card too, it's gorgeous.
hugs Teresa xx

Elise said...

HI Jayne! OoOh this is brilliant! I love it! What a most yummy card! Love the shapes and the laces .. simply GORGEOUS!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Ellen Taylor said...

Gorgeous card! Love the shape!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Jayne so I came to visit you. I just love the heart that clever little mouse has made from the paperclip - sooo
sweet x