Friday 25 January 2019

Serenity

Oooh I really must stop buying digis!! It's becoming an addiction - yikes. This one from Polkadoodles is my new favourite :-) I think she's called serenity and I just love her little face.

I confess that I am not coping well with being poorly. It's making me grumpy and hungry - the diet is not going well. I thought having a cold was supposed to kill your appetite not turn you into a lunatic fridge raider????? xxx

I'm entering this into:

Wk 4 Polkadoodles Anything Goes Challenge

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow stunning image, and lovely colouring x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous such a pretty design Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

I must stop buying...full stop!! I can understand the need to have this beauty...it's an amazing card xx

Ann-Marie said...

What a gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge and hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)