Thursday 17 January 2019

Buttons or Pearls at As You Like It

Over at As You Like It we have a cracking challenge for anyone whose button or pearl stash is voluminous! I have to confess that a long while ago I went mad and bought a gazillion buttons! So today, out of shame, I am using a button.

I've used one of the Lili Of The Valley stamps and papers I bought in the Christmas sale - so glad I bought them :-) I love an essential purchase.

I really ought to get on and use the buttons. The kids love nothing more than to empty the jar on the floor and mess with them but then they don't all go back in the jar and there's always that one button that ends up noisily whizzing round the inside of the vacuum. The joys of motherhood ;-)

So I will go now and make something with buttons  . . .   xxx


4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this inage, fab cas card

Annette said...

Lovely card Jayne. Really pretty. xx

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. I have hundreds of buttons too and will never use them all. Elaine

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card xx