Friday 4 January 2019

Make a Christmas card every week for a year challenge.

I'm starting this challenge again. I failed miserably last year but am now filled with giddy determination. Or, it might just be the gin I drank??? Anyhoo, it's happening. I made a Christmas card.

I love this LOTV image - it's one of my favourites. I say that a lot, I know. And I love the Craftwork Cards papers. Combining all that yumminess can't be a bad thing can it?

I have a class to work on so I'd best get going. Sending giddy Christmas card making hugs xxx

I'm entering this into:
ABC Christmas Challenge blog - A is for Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Snowtime

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi Jayne! firstly Good luck I look forward to seeing your creations of your determination at ABC Christmas challenge :)
Gorgeous card so pretty I am not a pink fan but love James Bear your colouring is gorgeous :)
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

Annette said...

That sounds like a great idea. I feel a bit weird making xmas cards in January, but I might use this as an excuse! Love your James and your colouring is fabulous. I love the sparkle on his tinsel. xx

Sarah said...

Very cute xx

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a cute image. Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland.
Kath x

Julie said...

Super sweet card. Love your color choices
Thanks for joining us in the ABC Christmas Challenge
Julie T

Sharon said...

This is so pretty, the pink and blue go together really nicely. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.