Tuesday 10 February 2015

Ooops!

Hmmm. You know those 'sensible' floral cards I promised the hubster I'd make (because my card box is full of 'fairy cards with a thousand flaming flowers' - apparently)? Well, I made about four and then got distracted by fairy cards with thousands of flowers. Ooops! So today I am back with a big box of Hunkydory stuff trying to make something 'sensible'. Will let you know how that goes. . . .

In the meanwhile I have a fairy card to share with you ;-) Beautiful Pom Pom with 'Perfect Pair' paper from NitWit Collections.
There's nowhere near a thousand flowers on this card!
She's definitely one of my favourites ;-)

Right I'm off to find my 'inner' sensible cardmaker. Super hugs, Jayne x

9 comments:

Sharon said...

She is so sweet Jayne and beautifully coloured. Love the design and gorgeous layers.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. Who can resist a fairy and a few flowers!
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Hun, there is nothing wrong with a floral fairy card, and this image is one of my oldest favourites. It's gorgeous. What do men know?
Hugs
Annette
xx

Jennifer said...

Oh dear, Jayne, how could you even think of trying to find your 'inner sensible cardmaker' when you continually create such gorgeous cards as this one. My advice is....when your DH makes such suggestions (how dare he!), just put your fingers in your ears and sing "la la la la" as loudly as you can, then when he gives up, go and create another of these stunners!

Big Hugs
Jennifer. x

Unknown said...

You can NEVER have too many fairy cards with lots of flowers Teehee! Oh Pompom is one of my faves!! Not used her in ages! Might have to get her out after seeing your gorgeous card :-)
Love the gorgeous colours and papers too! I bought this pad last month and not broken into it yet! Lol
Lucy x

Kara Lynne said...

How can you not want that adorable fairy on your card! Unless he's commissioning you for these cards, tell him to make it himself - ha! (No, don't, no one should go to marriage counseling over a birthday card).

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, absolutely stunning, I love that image. Your colouring and design are beautiful.
I don't make many fairy cards, it is nearly all boys in our family.
"Inner sensible cardmaker" what in the name of heavens is that ..... !!!

Patricia x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love this cute fairy and your embellishments look so beautiful.
Rebecca.
x

Squirrel x said...

Not sure I recognise your cards without thousands of flowers hun - but in the fairy range, this one is pretty darned cute! Gorgeous indeed. Hugs xx