Friday 23 March 2012

Dainty Dancing!


Just how cute is this liitle miss? Another delish super cutie from Lili of the Valley. Someone needs to tell those girls to stop before we all go bankrupt!! I can't wait for the new releases - have you seen the sneak peeks on the DT blogs? I have no self control!!!lol. 

I'm loving this colour scheme and I only tried it because I saw this weeks challenge over at Truly Scrumptious! The yummy papers are fro a Prima pad called 'Sweet Fairy' - it's jam packed full of delish papers in pinks, aquas and lilacs. Super yum. The little sentiment is from the new Polkadoodles 'Sugar Plum Daisy' CD. Did I say this CD is a must! The flowers and ribbon are from WOC - I'm addicted to those gardenias. The doily just peeking out from behind the fairy is the super beautiful French Pastry die from Cheery Lynn. The dragonfly is a magnolia doohickey and the charm is from my ridiculously huge stash!! Coloured the little miss with copics - can't quite remember but I think I used BV0000, BV00 and BV01 on the dress. Sorry, I'll start paying more attention.

Now, onto the highlight of the post! This is the Rainbow Shark my 4 year old daughter made at school. I went to an open afternoon to see the art work this week and had a nice look around - my daughter was an official tour guide and she told me that she showed all the Mum's her shark!!! Just fabulous.


Hope that you have a great weekend, hugs, Jayne xx

I'm entering the card into the following challenges:
Truly Scrumptious, lilac, lemon and cream
Love to Create Challenge 'Anything Goes'
My Time to Craft ' Doilies and Flowers' 

11 comments:

Squirrel x said...

If only all sharks were that colourful! Love it. Great card hun - I've used that stamp for my LLF card this week (will upload tomorrow) and a similar colour scheme too, lol. Made mine last night so I didn't copy Miss. Hugs Sxx

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card Jayne - you have been busy this week. The colours look fab and I love the LOTV image. Fab shark too!
Lorraine x

Kim Dibben said...

Beautiful card Jayne, love the lemon and lavender colour combo. The lotv image is really cute (on my to buy list!!!) The shark is great too. Kim xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful summery card. Have a great weekend!
Hugs
chris x

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Jayne. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love your daughters shark, very pretty!

Fab card hun, great image & colours, just love the charm & the layout is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft!
Hugs Shell xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

She is beautifull!
Hmm....maybe I could use her for the "Travel" challenge
what d'ya think?
Huggles Chris xxx

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous and she is one of my favorites too xxx

sara said...

beautifil card love the image and that cute little dress charm thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x x

Hazel said...

Your card is lovely Jayne, but I'm afraid your daughter has beaten you again, hands down, that shark is gorgeous artwork. Hazel x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the sweet image and your layout...Thanks for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time...
Mandy x