Thursday 4 August 2016

Anything Goes at Crafty Ribbons

Good morning! This week's challenge at Crafty Ribbons is Anything Goes. Now really, what could be simpler? All you need to do is add ribbon or lace to your project and enter!

I've used my fab new Gnome stamps from MFT (sent to me by the very lovely Squirrel) and the gnome ribbon from the new Gnome Ribbon collection from Crafty Ribbons.
I love these gnomes. They kill me! The one at the top looks like someone just made an improper suggestion to him! Hahahaha. Seriously, I love 'em. And the ribbon is perfect :-)

So that's me for today. Thank you for coming by and leaving all your lovely comments. They keep me going :-)  Hugs, Jayne x

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a fun card Jayne...love their cheeky faces!! xx

Annette said...

So cute Jayne, I love those gnomes. Hope you're ok honey. xx

Unknown said...

Heeeey Gnomie! :-P
What a fabbo card you've made with tha at quirkie little gent! Loving the cloudy background! You know I'm on to you....you definitely have a secret gnome addiction and a garden full of them!! Haha
Lucy x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jayne! this is OH SO CUTE! Love the sketch/layout, and those darling little Santas are colored beautifully! A wonderful design, I've pinned it to case the idea later on! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs, de

Kat W said...

Ha ha...these little gnomes look just like they are popping out through the card...such a fabulously cute design :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh! That ribbon. As cute as that ribbon is, it is upstaged by those gnome stamps. So cute!