Saturday 6 August 2016

Anything Goes at LOTV Facebook challenge

Over at the LOTV Facebook page this month's challenge theme is Anything Goes :-) I've used one of the new Christmas digi stamps and teamed it up with my favourite NitWit Collection papers (Snow Princess).

I kept it quite simple - mainly because I made it on the day I started potty training my younger daughter and it was literally made in two minute bursts!!!!
I really love the stamp - perfect for a teenager!

You can join in here.

Jayne xx

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautoful, love the colour combo x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love those yummy papers! Layered so beautifully!
Lucy x

coops said...

So beautiful Jayne.Stunning image and I love your design and icy blue colours ;D

xx coops xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the beautifully coloured image-great selection of papers and layout
Carol x

Kat W said...

Your gorgeous layered design suits this fab image perfectly and the die cut lamp post is a great finishing detail :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Annette said...

This is beautiful Jayne. I love those pretty colours, she's coloured beautifully and th papers are so pretty. xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card i always love these colours they look so lovely and the stamp is perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I feel the chill coming off these cards. Love your coloring job, especially on her hair.