Tuesday 16 August 2016

Pink Christmas!

So, when I started this card I wanted really soft muted pinks. Then, my two pale pink pens ran out and I was a bit stuck!!!! My husband doesn't really understand why a grown woman would be quite so cross about two 'felt tips' running out !

I think this is my favourite My Besties image so far - she is just super beautiful. I've teamed her with the super delish Festive Flowers papers from NitWit Collections.

I'm still wrestling with the printer. The colours aren't quite right and black lines keep appearing everywhere!
I'm going to enter the card into:

In the Pink Challenge - Anything Goes (Happy Birthday to this fabulous group of ladies)

6 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card ... Sweet gorgeous image
Hugs Sylvie x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very girly and cute. Great paper choice.

Annette said...

I hope you got your 'felt tips' sorted out hun. I know how frustrating that can be when you have no refills and my hubby is the same with my crafting bits too! LOL. Hope you're ok. xx

Unknown said...

Hey Perfect Pinkie! Guess who...!!! Lol!! Your colouring with them "felt tips" is absolutely stunning!! Such a beautiful card and design! You rock girl! And don't forget it!
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at In The Pink! :-)
Lucy x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous i love this fab pink and its great with those papers hope your pink pens are better very soon Love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Hi Jayne, I love this card. You have coloured that image beautifully and your pretty card design is wonderful.
Sue...xxx