Friday 6 March 2015

Inspired by Sue!

Now, I saw a card using this layout in Simply Homemade and I am sure it was made by lovely Sue at Creations by Bearhouse . I hope that she doesn't mind me using her creation as inspiration for this one.
I've used the Memory Box Merry Christmas die with the beautiful snowflake dies. The image is an oldie from Crafter's Companion and the paper was from my stash.I won Top 3 at Winter Wonderland :-) I'm in a Christmassy mood now - hehehe!!
I happened across the Twelve Months of Christmas Challenge blog whose optional theme is Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow. Can't believe I've never happened across this blog before. I'm hoping it's the motivation I need to get sorted for Christmas this year. For the past two years I've still been making cards on Christmas Eve!!!!! Ooops.

So, I'm entering this into:
Twelve Months of Christmas - Let It Snow
Winter Wonderland - Animal Antics

13 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Mooie kerstkaart heb je gemaakt. Lief plaatje heb je gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

Annette said...

Beautiful card. Love that image too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card and I'm certain Sue won't mind (I'm sure most of us have shamelessly borrowed an idea or two from her in the past!!). Such pretty colours. Well done on your Top 3!! xx

Patricia said...

Fantastic card, love the cute image, pretty paper and your design using that fantastic Die.
Patricia x

Kara Lynne said...

Those penguins are just too cute with the little girl! Beautiful card, I love the way you die cut "Merry"!

Sue said...

Well, I am truly honoured that you have been inspired by my design Jayne, thank you so much for the mention, it's made my day!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and such beautiful colouring too.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

So Stunning! Love the colour! Oh yes sue is the queen of pretty CAS cards!xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, such a sweet image and pretty colour.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. Love the image and design
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Huny said...

Really ''nice'' and think there must be an opportunity somewhere for people like us, to have a plain & simple club - since these cards are often the most stunning! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Your card is super cute! That image is too sweet. :)

Jennifer said...

Such a lovely card, Jayne. You have coloured that cute image beautifully, and I love that paper. I'm sure Sue would be flattered that she inspired you.

Thank you for entering our 'Animal Antics' challenge and good luck in the draw. (Congrats on your Top 3 award in our challenge last week).

Hugs
Jennifer. x

Pat said...

Mmm, teal is my go-to color for winter cards. Love that die-cut, too! Thank you for sharing your delightful card at the 12 Months of Christmas Card Link-up challenge blog.