Monday 15 April 2013

A Little Bit Crafty midway reminder!

A quick post today to remind you that we are half way through our first 'A Little Bit Crafty' Challenge. We've already had a ton of stunning entries :) I came over all girly pink for this one!
The papers are from Wild Rose Studio - really pretty they are too, such a shame I've practically covered them in embellies! The fabulous stamps are all from Dreamees. I've used their new script stamp with spun sugar distress ink to print a background behind the Penny Farthing then stamped the bike over the top. The flowers I made by stamping out the medium and the small Dreamees hot air balloon stamps multiple times and colouring them with copics. I'm loving these stamps :)

I've run out of lace and other essentials and am not sure if I have sufficient funds to visit WOC :( I've been given an ipod nano as an early birthday present and today I'm going to see if I can get the contents of a CD onto said pod. Putting the two side by side doesn't seem to have worked so I'm guessing I have to do something with the computer!!!!!! Oh man, it's going to be such a long day ;)

Ooh, and just a gentle reminder that it's just ONE entry per person :)

Big hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. Love the Penny Farthing and the flowers you have made from the balloons are stunning.
Hugs Sharon, x

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Jayne,
What a delightful card,
love your colour combo,
simply delightful,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. I love the bike, the colours, the embellies...all of it!
Hope you got on well with the ipod! - that's a blue job in this house!! lol
Lorraine x

Carol Bignall said...

love the card Jayne, it looks lovely in the pink too.
Carol x
Dreamees

coops said...

so stunning jayne.beautiful details and colours and the image is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, love all the embellishments