Thursday 4 April 2013

All Stitched up at Lili's Little fairies!

Well, this one took me forever!! I'm not really sure how to pull off the faux stitching look successfully so I decided, in my wisdom, to get my piercing ruler, prick holes all around the edge of the paper and then hand sew. Ha! What a crazy woman!! Anyhoo, t'is done and I'm in no hurry to try it again!
I've used my new dangly heart dies from Memory Box - just how cute are they? I'm trying to cut down on my purchases but every time I visit Lorraine's blog I see a beautiful card with some new scrumptious die on it and I'm sunk! Mrs B, you are very bad for my poor bank balance!!
The papers are Melissa Frances 'C'est La Vie'; the whole pad is filled with scrummy papers :D  The image and sentiment are both LOTV and the flowers are from WOC.

So, this week we'd like to see you use an LOTV image and either real or faux stitching on your card. Simple :D

You may need to sit down for this news. I, chronic over-embellisher that I am,  came top three in the CAS Without Words Easter challenge! I don't even care if I got the sympathy vote - I was over the moon!!

Carrying on with the good news; I am now over half way through this pregnancy! I'm really not a natural and am in no way glowing. I still look decidedly green and my body resembles a mish mash of jabba the hut, Kim Kardashian and Dolly Parton. It so is not pretty. If it's a boy, my daughter wants to call him Dappy Duck.  I think I may have my work cut out :D 

Thank you for visiying me, it makes my day. Big hugs, Jayne xx

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Stunning card Dolly, well worth the effort! Hmmmm, Dappy Duck, I'm not convinced ..... Hugs Sxxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, loving all those embellies and the dangling hearts! ;-)...don't blame me!! lol
Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well, so excited for you! Take care
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Oh Jayne, you did make me chuckle with your description of yourself!!
Anyway, your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image and your stitching looks fabulous so definitely worth your hard work
Take care
Hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab details.xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Jayne this is brilliant! Hehe, you have a crafter's bank balance just like me! lol Judy x

Wishcraft said...

Oh sooo cute! Gorgeous papers, such lovely colours. Love the sweet image and all your pretty details too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. I love the image and the embellishments and design are stunning.
Hugs Sharon. x

Little K Smith said...

Oh! This is totally gorgeous Jayne! Just adore that cute bear, beautiful colours n papers and I love the pretty flowers too!
Hope you're ok hun :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i really love the sweet bear and your colours and stitching are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Elise said...

Hi Jayneeeee!!! :) Oh my gosh! Well, I sure have a lot of catching up to do don't I? CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy!!! And I am most sure you are GLOWING!! :)

Well, your card is just GORGEOUS! I love what you did with the stitching, It is FABULOUS!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Jayne,
What a lovely card,
love your colour combo,
such a delightful card,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Patricia said...

Love it, this is just so darned cute.

Patricia x