Thursday 9 August 2012

Monochrome over at Lili's Little Fairies!

Have to say, I'm not a huge fan of monochrome hence this weeks pig's ear! However, I'd definitely be playing this week as our sponsor is Mary Fran at NitWit Collections - I have my eye on a number of collections and can see a shopping spree before the week is out!


I love this little ballet dancer - she reminds me of my own little girl who in all honesty is more effalump than dainty dancer! The papers are from the Polkadoodles Pretty Sweet Cd. The lace, flowers and ribbon are from WOC. I coloured this ages ago but I reckon the hair is E50, E51 and E53 and the purples are BV01, BV000 and BV0000.

The house work is blooming hard work in this heat. I'm attacking the grout in the bathroom with grout pen and will re-do the sealant tomorrow. I have told my daughter some of her toys will have to go in the loft. Not sure how well that will go. I don't think we'll ever sell the house!!

Back to the housework then :(  Big hugs, Jayne xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jayne this is gorgeous I like the details on this , fabulous card Hugs Elaine

Squirrel x said...

You daft bat! This is (although not strictly monochrome) absolutely delightful. Sweet image, and such pretty blues - love it!! Hugs, Sxx

Kim said...

it's a gorgeous card Jayne, love that sweet image and all the details! have fun with the housework!
Kim x

Lorraine said...

Where's the pig's ear??? Gorgeous card and I love purple! All your embellies look fab as always.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I love the image ( well it is LOTV so I would) and the colours and layout are so pretty.
Good luck with the housework, it will be worth it in the end!

Hugs Sue

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Fabulous card!
Hugs
Chris x

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.fab sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Soooo beautiful me darin and im loveing all of those blues they are just gorgeous and your image is coloured beautifully, have alovely weekend huggies Juen xx