Thursday 29 March 2012

Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes


Okay, so there are two reasons to enter this week. One, it's super easy - Anything Goes - fill yer boots! And two - the prize is a Nitwit Collections voucher. I could quite easily spend a fortune at the Nitwit store!

This week I've gone for something as near to white on white as I could manage. In part, I was inspired by the amazing Merethe. If you haven't checked out her blog I'd certainly recommend you do - it is seriously good. I can spend ages looking at her creations; she's just super clever.

The heart easel was made using the Cheery Lynn Heart Doily die; this has been a great buy as I'm using it a lot. I used Kanban embossed card which was very beautiful; it's a shame I practically covered it! The muslin and flowers were from WOC. Seriously, I'm making cards just so I can use the gardenias! The lace and rings were from my stash.

Not a very exciting card today but it's one of the few I've made that I like! Sometimes it's good to keep it simple.

It's new boiler day today; plumbers arriving at 8am. Oh yeah! Fingers crossed - I just want some hot water! At least it means I can't zumba today! Super yeah!

Big hugs. Wishing you a super week. Jayne xx

4 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful card Jayne.
Hope the boiler goes well.
Hugs
little fairy Chris xxx

Lorraine said...

If that boiler got fixed - I hope you haven't spent all day in the bath!!lol! ( I would!) Gorgeous card Jayne, I love the white, it really makes your image stand out. Well chuffed to win the 2 stamps!!
Have a great weekend - Enjoy your visitors.
Lorraine xx

Elise said...

Ooh Jayne, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Now how in the world do you all make that easel card a different shape other than a square?!!!! Well, I love it! Love how everything is white, except the image and flowers ... it's so cool looking!

Zumba?! Oh sheesh ... I wouldn't be able to 5 minutes of it I think! hahaha!!!!! the only Zumba I could do is probably just ... WATCH it. lol!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

Had a peek at your blog and it is fab, you have a great way of crafting and I like it very much. This card is beautiful , I am following Hugs Elaine