Monday 5 March 2012

Another peachy card!

So, this is one of the four cards I made for the peaches and cream challenge (let's not talk about it!). I think I scared myself with the whole peach and bright pink thing, lol.
My info on this is slightly hazy as I was in one of those panicky frenzies that mashes the mind when I made it!!! The beautiful image is obviously LOTV. The nesties are my new set , labels twenty three - how gorgeous are they? The papers are DCWV, Nana's Nursery, Baby Girl.  I wouldn't normally go for these papers but they were on sale - down to £4-99, a real bargain; how could I resist? The heart die is from the Cheery Lynn, heart doily dies set and the butterfly is a Magnolia Doohickey. The ribbon and flowers are from WOC.

This is sooooo not my thing, but it's kinda growing on me. I'm very cheery today as I've managed to make two cards and I don't hate either of them! Now that's progress.

The cheeriness won't last - I'm off to watch the last ever Law and Order: Criminal Intent. No more Bobby Goren. Sniff. How can that be?

Have a super week and thank you for stopping by (it makes me feel better when I know I'm not talking to myself). Hugs all round, Jayne xx

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi Jayne, I love your card.That little one is sooo cute and your right the nesties ar gorgeous. Love the shape.
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

That image is gorgeous. A lovely cheery card. Hazel x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Jayne. I've those nesties on my wishlist - just love that shape.
The peach thing worked out well.
Sympathise with the Law and Order situation. Hugs xxx
Edna x

Elise said...

Hi Jayne! OoOooh how sweet! I love what you've done with the colors, and coloured this darling image so beautifully! Those flowers are just gorgeous as can be too! Love it!!!!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise