Wednesday 1 January 2020

Vintage Favourites

I'm starting the year by sharing three of my favourite cards from last year. They're all from the lovely male themed release from Lili of the Valley.(https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LotvDigiShop)

I used my most precious papers on these - you know the ones that are so lush that you just stroke them because they are way too nice to use!!


The image of the little boy in the hammock always makes me smile. It reminds of a story my Grandad used to tell me of being sent to Tripoli by boat as a soldier. He said all you could hear all night was the thud of soldiers falling out of their hammocks!
I think I might need to buy more of these papers - you can't have too many papers. Right?

Sending hugs xxx

2 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Wishing you a very Crafty New Year love Jane x

Lorraine said...

Three brilliant boys cards, and no a girl can never have too many papers!
Wishing you a very happy and crafty 2020
Lorraine x