Thursday 29 August 2019

As You Like It - Favourite Text

This week at As You Like It our challenge is to tell us what your favourite method of adding text to a card is! I can tell you that after countless stamping disasters I'm very fond of a shop bought sentiment! I can't tell you the number of times I've spent hours on a card only to stamp a sentiment in a haphazard and wonky manner!!!


I've used a super cute little craftwork cards sentiment on this card :-) You can find the sweet little gnome digi on etsy here

I hope that you get the opportunity to join in with this challenge.

10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I think we have all spoiled a card with a wonky sentiment. This one is lovely and simple. Elaine

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card this is xx

Annette said...

This is beautiful Jayne. Such pretty colours and stunningly soft shading.

Carole Pollard said...

Such a gtreat card love the design Love and hugs Carole x

Lisa Bird said...

A stunning Christmas card, I love the colours.
Best Wishes Lisa
craftycard-designs.co.uk

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and pastel colours
Carol x

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Awwww this is so cute I love it, hugs Aly xxx

Shell said...

This is so cute x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful design and colours x

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Awwww what a beautiful card and so beautifully coloured hugs Aly xx