Saturday 4 January 2020

Simply Sweet

I went to get Indigo's school blazer out of the cupboard and as I hung it on the cupboard door I found huge, mahoosive splodges of white paint on the inside :-( Seriously! I checked the outside last week. I may be drying the blooming coat with a hairdryer if it doesn't dry tomorrow.

On a happier note, I made another thank you card :-) This time I used the Simply Sweet elephant stamp set. It's now available as a digi https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/664200047/simply-sweet-stamp-set-elephants-jpeg?ref=shop_home_active_6

I really love these elephants - I've had the set ages but have only just got around to using them. I'm having a massive clearout because I'm determined to start using the stuff I have but can't see the wood for the trees at the minute!

Hugs xx

No comments: