Thursday 1 August 2019

Favourite Flower at As You Like It

The challenge this fortnight at As You Like It is to use your favourite flower - and tell us why it's your favourite. I don't really have a favourite flower (mainly because I don't know what most of the are - I could spot a rose or a poppy and then I'm stumped!) So, my card contains pink flowers because I love all pink flowers!! When my husband sends me flowers he asks the florist to use pinks and purples and NO yellows or oranges. Sorry - I loathe yellow and orange!

So, pink flowers it is!


I love these polkadoodle flowers - love the squiggles and doodles too!

If you want to play along follow this linky x

3 comments:

Annette said...

I'm not over keen on yellow and oranges normally, but I do like them in flowers like tulips - they remind me spring is on the way. Summer flowers are much prettier in pinks. Your card is lovely and I love that circle frame die.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful flowers love the colourful butterfly too
carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

such a pretty card and the flowers are too. Yes, I tend to lean towards more pink, red and lilac than orange and yellow lol - Michelle x