Monday 22 October 2018

Pink Ink Designs Unicorn or Horse

I bought this Pink Ink Designs Unicorn or Horse stamp yesterday and couldn't resist having a quick play before getting on with the housework ;-)

It's a bit different for me - I very rarely get the distress inks out these days but I had an idea in my head and that was it!  I think the technique of dabbing white paint (gesso in my case) through a circle mask is called bokeh - possibly!

I really want to finish it now but should get on with proper big girls jobs ;-) Not sure whether to stamp swirls around the edge or leave it alone!

I'm really quite taken with this stamp - I love it when I'm reminded why I love crafting!!

Hugs xxx

I've finished the card - I turned it into an easel with one of my very favourite sentiments :-)


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooooh, gorgeous!!

aussie aNNie said...

Nice to read you put crafting before housework, you have your priorities right... :) it is a gorgeous stamp and love the gorgeous design here..xx
thanks for following me. ♥

aussie aNNie said...

PS I wouldn't stamp swirls around the project, looks fab as it is...x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty the colours and shape are wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Jayne, this is exquisite! Your colour work is delish and that image is so fabulous. Love the stamping around the edge in the soft colours. This is a stunning peace. Hugs, Wends xoxo