Thursday 11 October 2018

CAS or Frilly at As You LIke It!

I'm super excited/nervous today! I have been asked by Annette and Squirrel to join the fabulous As You Like It Challenge team :-) I said no a few times due to fear and then got a grip and said yes. lol! I think they're kind of used to me being a nut job!

The challenge for the next couple of weeks is CAS or Frilly.  I  like to do both to be honest but for really special occasions, particularly when it's taken me an age to colour something, I go with CAS :-)

This is a beautiful image available at Kit and Clowder with the September Marker Class.


I hope that you get the opportunity to join us. Hugs xx

5 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauw wat een schitterend kaartje
Groetjes Gerrie

Annette said...

I'm so pleased that you pulled up your big girl pants and joined us, especially when this is what you play along with! It's beautiful, really stunning. Mwah. xxxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Well done on the new Dt post and a fabulous card to start with so special Love and hugs Carole x

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and colourful. Elaine

aussie aNNie said...

Love your cad Jayne saw it on the Challenge and also thanks for your comment. I am following you now as love your work...maybe you may like to do the same in return? ♥
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥