Tuesday 6 June 2017

Ooops!

Oh my goodness, it's been nearly a month since I last posted! I am just hopeless. I shall hang my head in shame after I've finished this post!

This is a card I made using the Beside the Seaside stamp set which is available with the new Hunkydory For the of Stamps magazine.


I haven't made one of these cards before and it took a bit of wrestling with!
Absolutely love this set :-)

I have two cards featured in the magazine :-) I'm so grateful to all at Hunkydory; it's a super friendly team and they treat the DT very well.

Hugs xxxx

4 comments:

Annette said...

Gorgeous fun colours and fab folds. Perfect! :0) xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant card i just love this great design idea love and hugs Carole x

Tracy Welham said...

That's a smashing card, I love it! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is the awesomest card ever! I love the layering to it. This style rocks it!