Friday 29 January 2016

Bellarific Friday!

Super good morning to you :-) What a week! I may have to ask the vet if I can set up a craft station somewhere in the office as it's becoming a second home!!

I actually managed, amid all the chaos, to get a card made for Bellarific Friday. Yippee :-) This is one of my fave stamps and I've teamed her up with the Craftwork Cards 'More than Words' papers. I'm always proud of myself when I cut into Craftwork Cards papers!!

I am loving these stitched rectangle dies - thank you so much Squirrel xx

Google seems to be eating my followers :-( I saw on fb that I'm not the only one this is happening to so at least it's not personal. I'm getting together some blog candy so watch this space. I can't remember how to do a sticky post so if you know please share!! Remember, I am a computer hidiot so don't get technical! HAHAHA!

We're missing baby ballet this morning as its blowing a total gale :-(  Right, I'm off to have a pretend picnic and make a giant jigsaw :-)  Sending big hugs, Jayne xxx

11 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Jayne, love the image and pretty colours and design
Hugs Kelly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this image, fab colours. Post your candy then edit the post and change the date to the date candy ends, will then stay at the top x

Annette said...

I think this is one of my (new) favourite stamps and I was lucky enough to get her in my Xmas stocking this year. She's lovely Jayne, gorgeous in soft pink. I fancy some cake now though!

xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the soft pink dress!
Lucy x

Sarah said...

A beautiful stamp and equally yummy papers too xx

Sue said...

Jayne, this card is totally amazing. I love that image and you have coloured her perfectly - your card design is gorgeous too with this wonderful papers - I am losing followers too which is a shame! I am hopeless with anything technical so I am on a wing and a prayer to hope it sorts out!.
Sue...xxx

Michelle said...

I can see why she is a favourite. She is gorgeous and so is your card. Google is eating my followers too :( Michelle x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning colouring Jayne. LOVE that image and your fab papers. Hope Google sorts itself out soon. It's being a right pain! Was about to tell you how to do the 'sticky post' thing, but I see Marianne has beaten me to it. Thanks pal x Hugs, Wends x

Elise said...

Oh this is so delightful Jayne! Truly stunning!

Big hugs,
Elise

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute, cute card! Can you believe I've had the stitched rectangles probably a year now and still have never used them?! EEK! I just don't think about them. I should toss them out on my desk.

I'm showing up in your followers list but with the thumbnail that is associated with my yahoo account and not my google one. That's all fine and good except I thought they were tossing out all non-google followers. SO weird..... (plus I can't seem to change it).

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, I thought I had commented on this already! I have certainly dribbled over it enough. I am glad that you are enjoying Santa's present, personally I love mine. Gorgeous image, and your shading on her frock is so skilled, you are a clever bean. Hugs xx