Monday 11 August 2014

Birthday card for a special friend!

I made this card for a special friend who was celebrating a birthday with a nought on the end ;-)
I made it using the Santoro Set Adrift stamp and the matching papers and super yummy cameo. Only a REALLY good friend gets an embellishment like that cameo :) I think the card probably weighed a tonne by the time I stopped putting things on but I was having such a good time!!
I love this stamp - she has such a whistful look about her.

I've just come back from a week on Anglesey and have post holiday blues. If I spoke Welsh I would move there tomorrow - it is just perfect :) Sigh . . . . .

Right, I'm off to do yet more washing!  Thank you for stopping by, I hope you're having a fabulous Summer. Hugs, Jayne xxx

6 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jayne and I am sure your friend will be thrilled with it. The image is fabulous and I love the design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Squirrel x said...

Oh yeah, the friend WAS thrilled to receive this masterpiece (and still is) - stunning make m'love, and that cameo is a treasure, just like you. Mwah! Xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne. The image and colours look fab and I love all the pretty embellies.
Glad you had a good holiday
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is stunning Jayne, I love the sweet image ,wonderful colouring and all your detailing is so beautiful too. I bet your friend was thrilled to receive such a special card.
hugs Sue xx

Elise said...

HI Jayne!!!!! Oooh I love this collection! I have a couple waiting for me to play with .. has been waiting in my room for months!!!!!!! hahaha! And I most certainly do love that cameo .. it's BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous creation Jayne!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jayne! Love all the embellishments! That cameo really is something special! Love the stamp and pink hair!
Lucy x