Friday 15 August 2014

Sew What over at A Little Bit Crafty!

Here's my Mid way reminder for the Sew What challenge over at A Little Bit Crafty. I've done a little bit of stitching around the image - the only sewing I'm ever likely to do ;-)
The Snow Family stamp from LOTV is one of my favourites and is perfect with this Snow Princess collection of papers from NitWits.  I love this yummy collection of beautiful soft aqua tones with a splash of lilac.
I hope that you get the chance to join us this month - it's a great challenge and can be interpreted in lots of different ways.

Biggest of hugs, Jayne xxx

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is an adorable image and I love the papers and the gorgeous colour.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Little K Smith said...

This is such a lovely crimbo card Jayne, I love the soft colours and super sweet image too :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

so stunning jayne.i love your icy colours and the snowmen image is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Another gorgeous card, Jayne...those soft, muted colours are so pretty. This stamp is one of the many I have bought that have never seen ink. You have inspired me to remedy that situation.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous papers and image! Love the colour scheme and really fab die cuts!
Lucy x