Friday 18 May 2012

Dreamee Christmas

There's a DT call going on over at Winter Wonderland and it reminded me that I had coloured this dreamees Christmas topper AGES ago and hadn't got around to making a card. I love black hair on these girls - they're just super cute!
The digi stamp and the backing paper comes from the dreamees Seasonal Sweeties cd. The fence and the banner are also from dreamees - lovely Carol sent them as die cuts but I think you can buy them on a disk if you have a fancy dancey cutting machine (sorry they scare me)! You can also buy them as die cuts if, like me, machines of any description confuse you! I'm very taken with that banner!

The snowflake is a spellbinders die and in the centre is a Creative Expressions organza bow. The sentiments are both using freebie stamps from magazines. I'm quite liking pastels for Christmas; I think that might be the way to go this year.

Super, super quick one next. These colours are so not me but I'm really warming to them. I think this is my first EVER orange card so be kind. Again the topper (pre-coloured) is from the dreamees Seasonal Sweeties cd. The backing papers are from the dreamees Forever Florals cd (loads of bps on this one!)

The gorgeous ribbon came with some packaging and it looks lovely! The sentiment is from the polkadoodles Sugar Plum Daisy cd (again). The flowers are from WOC and the leaves are from the Spellbinders foliage die.

Huge thanks to dreamees Carol for sticking with me although I am officially the slowest sample maker in the west! Much appreciated :)

That's it from me today. Man, I am SO hungry. How come it takes much longer to lose weight than gain it? Hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Two cute cards Jayne. I have a fancy dancey machine and I'm scared of it too! LOL
On the hungry front -
Have a drink of water and it will make you think you're full. If all else fails, hit the fruit bowl! :)

Edna x

Lorraine said...

Love both your cards Jayne. Love pastel colours for christmas cards and the ribbon bow on your second card looks fab!
I've given up trying to lose weight - I like chocolate too much!! have a good weekend.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayne, Two beautiful cards as usual from you, you are so talented and we love your cards they are stunning. Carol xx
www.dreamees.org.uk

Kim said...

fab cards Jayne - love the colours & embellies on both! Know what you mean about the weight! And how come it's easier when the sun shines?? But when it's raining like it is here now nothing but choc will do!
Kim x

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, these are fun and cute and gorgeous! Love how you just get the right balance of detail to image - mine go one way or the other (bare or swamped) but these are perfect, and such great images. You rock! Quickest way to lose weight is .... nah, I'll email you that one. Hugs Sxx

June Nelson said...

Brilliant card Jayne, and im stuggling at the moment, but cant eat at hing so I should lose weight!! I love your cards me darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx