Sunday 29 January 2012

Super fast post!


This is a super fast post as I have a poorly sick little girl to look after at the moment! 

I bought this Magnolia a few weeks ago as it was in a sale at my local craft shop and I couldn't resist!  I've used the Me to You Spring Chic DPs again! I really ought to get another pack. The sentiment is LOTV - where would we be without them? The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts as is the ribbon. I've just received another box of yummy flowers from WOC - I think my husband thinks I have some kind of compulsive flower buying disorder!! I coloured it with copics but struggled with the hair. If I get some peace tonight I might try to get on with some colouring.

Hope that you all have a lovely evening and a great week - fingers crossed that we have a snow free week!! Hugs, Jayne x

5 comments:

Home sweet home said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the colours are fabulous too.:)

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow these flowers and papers are so pretty together !! Tilda is so perfect ! I think her hair is fine ! I must try darker hair too lol ! I hope your wee girl gets better soon. It is snowing here today it's freezing I am staying in lol ;0) I am now a follower !

Lorraine said...

Hello Jayne, I've just found your blog and you have some gorgeous cards - I like your style! I know what you mean about WOC - addictive!!
Lorraine x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous jayne, such a sweet card. Hope your little girl is better soon!
Clairex

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers and doily. I love the colors you used.



~Cheryl~

**Check out my February Blog Candy**