Friday 6 January 2012

Super quick post . . .

It's been a great week for nice news for me. Jane Shasky contacted me earlier in the week to ask if she could put a picture of one of my cards on her blog (link here ). I was really thrilled and said yes super quick! Jane's fabulous art work is featured on the Joanna Sheen 'From the heart of the garden' CD. It's a great CD to add to your collection - a real 'all rounder.' Beautiful toppers and the backing papers are scrumptious (because, let's face it, we all NEED more beautiful papers!).

The second piece of cheery news is that I've won the Stampman 'Techniques' challenge. It's the first time I've entered and the card was a real challenge and was way out of my comfort zone. Sometimes I need a bit of encouragement to stray from cute girlie cards but I'm glad I did!

I have a card to post but my fingers are turning blue with cold so I'm off to get a cuppa and perhaps a biscuit or two and will be back this evening to post a bejewelled wedding card. Big hugs, Jayne x

2 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Congratulations Jayne!
Hugs
Fairy Chris xxx

M said...

Congrats! Gorgeous card - well deserved winner! M x